YES to Sustainability is an international project that aims to bring together young people from different regions of Europe by organizing different Youth Exchanges and Mobility for Youth workers (training courses, seminars, etc.) in different ecovillages and ecofarms, funded by Erasmus+ .
Participants can participate in one or more Youth Exchange and will be fully funded by the Erasmus+ Program.
- Digital Detox 2020 | 29.09. – 08.10.
Akademie für Angewandtes Gutes Leben,
(participants from Germany, Spain, Slovenia, Italy)
- Community Lab, Damanhur Ecovillage,
24 April – 4 May 2020. POSTPONED date to be announced
- Empower yourself with the circle way 2, Tempo di vivere Ecovillage,
26 August – 4 September 2020POSTPONED date to be announced
- Young Leaders for Sustainability, Ecovillagge Torri Superiore, 13-20 October 2020
- Climate Change Through Theater, Valdepielagos Ecovillage,
11 – 20 May 2020. – POSTPONED probably May 2021
- Sustainability Youth Exchanges, Small Footprint Community, September 1st to 5th
And more to be announced…