Yes to Sustainability is an international project that aims to bring together young people from different regions of Europe by organizing different Youth Exchanges in different ecovillages funded by Erasmus+ .
Participants can participate in one or more Youth Exchange and will be fully funded by the Erasmus+ Program.
- “Embracing Diversity: Applied ecovillage living“: 3-16 March 2018 – Findhorn Community – Scotland. Participants from Scotland, Spain, Italy, and The Netherlands. AEL 2018 promo text(2)
- Theater as a Tool to Share Values: 3-16 May 2018, Valdepielagos Ecovillage – Madrid. Sending organizations: France (Regain, L´Arche Communities), The Netherlands (Stichting Ecodorpen Netwerk, Ecovillage Network), Italy (RIVE, Ecovillage Network) and Turkey (Anadolu University) and Spain (Teatro Sol y Tierra, Valdepiélagos Ecovillage, Madrid). More information
- Training for Youth Leaders in Facilitation Skills. Lakabe, October 2018. Only for people who have already participated in a Youth Exchange. COMPLETE
- Training: Creation of Youth Exchanges. Sunseed October 2018. Only for people that already participated in a YestoSustainability Youth Exchange
- WE are the key – Zavod Veles, 26th of July- 5th ofAugust 2018.
- Youth and Nature – Native Spirit in June 2018: RIE, GEN-Finland, Native Spirit, Ecobasa.
- Youth on earth ZEGG intentional community: 23rd of August- 5th of September 2018. Ecobasa-ZEGG, RIE, Colibri, Preplet.
- Training Creation of Projects– Sieben Linden, December 2018. Only for people that already participated in a YestoSustainability Youth Exchange
During 2017, there were 3 different Youth Exchanges happening.
– May in Hallingelille, Denmark ( Spain, Basque Country, Italy, Slovenia, Germany)
– August in Zavod Veles, Slovenia ( The Netherlands, Spain, Basque Country, Italy
– October in Lakabe, Iberian Peninsula ( Germany, Spain, Basque Country, Italy, The Netherlands)