Yes to Sustainability is an international project that aims to bring together young people from different regions of Europe by organizing different Youth Exchanges in different ecovillages funded by Erasmus+ .
Participants can participate in one or more Youth Exchange and will be fully funded by the Eramus+ Program.
During 2017, there were 3 different Youth Exchanges happening.
– May in Hallingelille, Denmark ( Spain, Basque Country, Italy, Slovenia, Germany)
– August in Zavod Veles, Slovenia ( The Netherlands, Spain, Basque Country, Italy
– October in Lakabe, Iberian Peninsula ( Germany, Spain, Basque Country, Italy, The Netherlands)
For 2018, we are planning more exchanges in the following ecovillages
- Theater as a Tool to Share Values: 3-16 May 2018, Valdepielagos Ecovillage – Madrid. Sending organizations: France (Regain, L´Arche Communities), The Netherlands (Stichting Ecodorpen Netwerk, Ecovillage Network), Italy (RIVE, Ecovillage Network) and Turkey (Anadolu University) and Spain (Teatro Sol y Tierra, Valdepiélagos Ecovillage, Madrid). More information
- “Embracing Diversity: Applied ecovillage living“: 3-16 March 2018 – Findhorn Community – Scotland. Participants from Scotland, Spain, Italy, and The Netherlands. AEL 2018 promo text(2)–
Still we are waiting for our projects to be approved.
- Exploring Sustainable Lifestyle: 1-10 June 2018 , Habitat Ecovillage – Firenze – Toscana.
- Learning sustainability living in the forest: 7-14 July 2018, Corricelli Ecovillage –
Firenze – Toscana
- Green Skills in Ecovillage : 1-10 September 2018 in Torre di Mezzo Ecovillage – Firenze – Toscana
- Youth Exchange in Zavod Veles, August 2018.
- Youth Exchange in Native Spirit, July 2018
- Youth Exchange at ZEGG Community, From the 26 of August to the 2nd of September 2018.
During 2018, we are planning another Youth Exchange in August in Zavod Veles (Slovenia) at the ecofarm where one of the main organicers of the project Petra is starting to built an ecovillage. We will come together to learn more about natural ways of building and in the afternoons we will keep our exploration journey on sustainable lifestyles.
For more information: Youth Exchange in Slovenia
Interested: all costs are covered by Eramus+ Program. Check How to apply.
What? Youth Exchange 10 days in Valdepielagos Community in Spain
When? From 2 to 16 of May, 2018
Who?We are searching for Young people from 18 to 30 years old from (or living) in Spain, France, Turkey, Italy and The Netherlands.
Why? We would like to self-organize a youth exchange in an ecovillage in Valdepielagos an ecovillage near Madrid, where young people will come together to explore what challenges and opportunities we share regarding sustainability; what can we do to empower ourselves and how can we work together as a generation facing a social and ecological crisis to create sustainable change.
Program: The centerpiece of the meeting will be theater and sustainability, with workshops on body language, music, dance, juggling, elementary acrobatics, plastic arts and lifestyle in ecovillages. The result will be the setting up of a play to be performed at the Cultural Center of the Valdepiélagos for all the Neighbours.
Are you interested? More information on how to apply soon.
We are already planning Youth Exchanges for next year in Spring and Summer 2018. For 10 days, we will explore how to live sustainable in the mediterranean climate. New groups will be created with new and old participants.
For more information: Spring/Summer 2018 in Italy
Interested? Check How to apply
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.